    Jan 31, 2006
      I apologize for how long this has taken, but modern life has been keeping me
      very occupied. I've published the song list for Estrella '06. You can find
      it at www.donharrington.net

      Alle Psallite
      Anonymous - rousing 13th Century trio that goes well with bells and drums.
      Latin.

      The Agincourt Carol
      Anonymous - The best known of many songs written soon after the famous
      Battle of Agincourt in 1415. English.

      A Solis Ortus Cardine
      Gilles Binchois (c. 1400 - 1460). The Gregorian hymn melody is in the middle
      part of this trio. Latin.

      Dindirin
      Anonymous - 15th century. Some rhythmic adjustments and a twist ending.
      Polyglot French.

      Ce Moys de May
      Clement Janequin (ca. 1485--1558). A fun tune about green dresses, skipping,
      kissing and other activities. Reprised from last year by popular demand.
      French.

      O Bone Jesu
      Originally ascribed to Palestrina, now accorded to Marco Antonio Ingegneri
      (1547-1592). Beautiful harmonies in a very Palestrina-like setting. Latin.

      Matona Mia Cara
      Orlando di Lasso (1532-1594). Another song about love (aren't they all?)
      with some onomatopoeia thrown in. Polyglot Italian.

      Fire Fire My Heart
      Thomas Morley (1558-1603). We said last year that we would always include a
      Morley tune, so here it is. Based on a 3-part arrangement for SSA, to give
      the female voices a chance to shine. English.

      Non Nobis Domine
      Originally ascribed to William Byrd (1539�1623) but that is in contention. A
      simple and moving contrapuntal tune. Latin.

      Toss The Pot
      Thomas Ravenscroft (1592-1633). Just a fun drinking song. English.

      Rehearsals are scheduled Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday, all from
      noon till 2:00 PM, all at the Music & Dance section of the Arts & Sciences
      area.

      Sunday Preview (1 song) Queen's Tea 11 AM Grand Pavillion
      Sunday Performance 4-6 PM Grand Pavillion

      Performers will be expected to attend at least two rehearsals to be in the
      final performance. We've spread them all over the schedule to make it as
      easy as possible for you to fit them in with all your other Estrella fun.

      Don Harrington
      Lazarus Artifex
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic