27RE: [KWChoir] preferance changed and other stuff

  • DON HARRINGTON
    Jan 22, 2004
      Re: how to store music files for group

      Every file format has pros and cons of course, but I would seriously
      consider using PDF since that is freely available. Much music software is
      NOT freely available, and I don't know that you want to tie yourself down to
      a proprietary format. I say this as a happy, registered Noteworthy user who
      is always glad to get music in Noteworthy files - but I find I have to
      switch to a plain graphics file (JPG or the like) or a PDF file when I want
      to share my music with others.

      Just a thought.

      Don