      From: KWChoir@yahoogroups.com [mailto:KWChoir@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of erlannordenskald
      Sent: Tuesday, September 06, 2005 6:10 AM
      To: KWChoir@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [KWChoir] Performaing arts questions

      Hey gang
         I'm doing some post pennsic space and rehearsal suggestions to the
      powers that be.
        Are there any comments on rehearsals? space? use of tents?
      scheduling that you would like to make that I can put into my "post
      mortem" for the A&S crew?
        Now is the time to make postive and negative comments!!!!

      PS, this might make all things a better experience for next year

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic