2155New (easy) round for Midnight Madness strolling

  • sca_cailin
    Jul 18 1:48 PM
      Happy Friday, good gentles, all -

      "He that will an Alehouse keep" is a simple, 3-part round collected by Thomas Ravenscroft.

      It will take almost no time at all to learn, and we will use it as 'traveling music' during Midnight Madness.

      For those new to the Known World Choir, we traditionally advertise for our Thursday concert by strolling through the merchant areas during Wednesday's 'Midnight Madness' shopping event.  We stop from time to time to sing 1-2 songs, then stroll on.  'Alehouse' is a fun and easy round we can sing while walking.

      The .pdf of the sheet music has been added to the 'Files' section of this Yahoo group, as well as on the KWChoir web page here: Pennsic Choir 43 - KWC Pennsic Choir

      Musically yours,
      Cailin