2154KW Children's Choir at Pennsic

  • friscokitty87
    Jul 17 7:37 AM

      Bringing your children to Pennsic?  Looking for children's activities? My name is Lady Rachel Dalicieux and I am thrilled to be directing the Known World Children's Choir for the second year in a row. I would like to invite your children to come sing with us this year.

      The KW Children's Choir is open to anyone up to age 11 who likes to sing. Rehearsals will begin the Saturday of War Week, culminating in the Known World Choir and Friend's Concert on Thursday evening.  We rehearse from 1-2 in the Performing Arts Rehearsal Tent, which is behind the Bathhouse, near the Barn. I will provide music.

      For more information, as well as a sneak peek at this year's music, please go to https://sites.google.com/site/kwcpennsicchoir/home/pennsic-choir/pennsic-children-s-choir

      Please cross-post anywhere and everywhere you think appropriate.  Thank you.