2101Re: [KWChoir] Midi Player useful for KWChoir

    Feb 21, 2014
      That's really neat Jadzia! I create separate MIDI files for each voice part for my choir, and they aren't adjustable in any way. This lets people input a single file and then adjust it as needed to hear just their own part, or their own part loud with the others soft, and to adjust the pitch and tempo, which I can see being extremely useful. Very clever!

      Thanks for making it available to us!

      Arianna of Wynthrope

      On Fri, Feb 21, 2014 at 3:05 PM, Monique Rio <nique.rio@...> wrote:

      Hi all,

      I made a midi player. http://moniquerio.com/tunamidi/

      Midis can be uploaded the usual way or they can be drag and dropped on the page or you can input the url for the midi.

      Users can adjust tempo, pitch, track volume, and track instrument. Users can also mute or solo different tracks, and can (more or less) set what measures to play.

      Basically it's what I wanted for the choir I've lead here in Cynnabar, to help my singers learn the music at home.

      It should work in Chrome, Firefox, and Safari, and iOS versions of Safari and Chrome. (Not sure about Android)

      Hope you find it useful!
      -Jadzia

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic