      From: "chrissings@..." <Chrissings@...>
      To: KWChoir@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, January 12, 2014 2:37 PM
      Subject: [KWChoir] Chorulus Pennsicus 2014

      Greetings!

      Now that the holidays have passed, I'm turning my attention to other exciting projects, including this year's Chorulus Pennsicus performance at the Pennsic Choir Concert.

      If you sang in Chorulus Pennsicus in 2012 and/or 2013, please contact me off-line at chrissings@....  I'm going to develop a group Roster to include all members past and present for use by future directors.

      Please let me know if you are willing and able to sing this year, your preferred voice part, and contact information including your preferred e-mail address and a phone number where you can be reached.

      Once I know which of you will be returning, I will contact all the singers who auditioned last year.  The size of the group will depend on the number of returnees and the mix of voices.

      I'm looking forward to hearing back from all of you!

      Cheers!

      Mistress Arianna Morgan
      Director, Chorulus Pennsicus
      Pennsic 2014