2069Re: [KWChoir] Top 10 period songs every SCAdian should know

  • Jennifer Kobayashi
    Jan 7, 2014
      Just fyi, the KWC has a top 10 in the files section:

      -Jennifer/Gwendolyn

      On Tuesday, January 7, 2014 10:06 PM, Jo-Ann <JoniSyngs@...> wrote:

      Greetings Rosina!

      Are you looking for long songs?  Short songs? Specific numbers of parts?  Are you making a songbook?

      ChoralWiki has many to choose from, and some good ideas may be right here in our File section.

      Now Is the Month of Maying and Sing We and Chant It might be good ones for your list.

      Happy searching!

      Lady Siri