2065Re: [KWChoir] Pennsic 42 recordings now available

  • Heather Fox
    Dec 19, 2013
      Thank you so much!!! These are really great. Vivianne Dunbar

      On Thu, Dec 19, 2013 at 8:03 PM, Karen Arianna Kasper <ariannawyn@...> wrote:

      Greetings to the singers of the Known World Choirs!

      The audio recordings from our Pennsic 42 concert are now available for your listening pleasure!

      Special thanks to Lady Elizabeth of the Debatable Lands for stepping in at the last moment to record the choirs for us. These recordings were taken during the dress rehearsal on Thursday afternoon, and include all four Pennsic Choirs: adult full choir, youth, children, and Chorulus Pennsicus.

      This year we are experimenting with something new. You can get the music for free by downloading the MP3 files from my web page here:

      https://sites.google.com/site/debatablechoir/pennsic-42-choir-recordings

      The files are available on that site both individually and as zip files for faster downloading. Scroll to the bottom of the list to find the zip files. You will need Winzip or an equivalent program to unzip the MP3s.

      If you prefer to have a physical CD mailed to you, you can contact Lord Cailin mac Aindriu (aka Tim Thomas) at choirpower@.... CDs will cost $4 (to cover repro and mailing). You can pay Lord Cailin through PayPal at that email address. Be sure to send him your postal address.

      I hope you all enjoy these recordings. Feel free to share them with your friends and family.

      Have a wonderful holiday season, and we look forward to singing with you again next Pennsic!

      Arianna of Wynthrope

      KWC Board of Directors

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic