      From: KWChoir@yahoogroups.com [KWChoir@yahoogroups.com] on behalf of Karen Kasper [arianna_wyn@...]
      Sent: Thursday, July 18, 2013 1:42 PM
      To: KWChoir@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [KWChoir] Sicut Cervus audio files

      Hi folks,

      I want to apologize - apparently when I converted the MIDI files that I had for Sicut Cervus to MP3, it truncated them so they stop a couple of measures before the end of the piece. I took those files down from the KWChoir42 Yahoo Group site and replaced them with the MIDIs. I'll try to fix the problem with the MP3s if I can.

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic