1970Re: [KWChoir] Re: What are you singing?

  • Elizabeth Dowling
    Feb 1, 2013
      Thank you. I know my post was partly off-topic, but I also feel
      responsible for the music if he does pass away. There is plenty of music
      as a possibility. I've sung in the Mozart Requiem, but it's not going to
      be that complex, and if possible the music would sound just a tad earlier.
      Elizabeth

      Karen Kasper wrote:
      > Oh, Elizabeth, I'm so very sorry to hear about your husband. I hope
      > he's being kept comfortable, and I wish you strength to handle
      > whatever lies ahead. You have my heartfelt sympathy.
      >
      > Arianna

    • Show all 17 messages in this topic