1969Re: [KWChoir] Re: What are you singing?

    Feb 1, 2013
      Oh, Elizabeth, I'm so very sorry to hear about your husband. I hope he's being kept comfortable, and I wish you strength to handle whatever lies ahead. You have my heartfelt sympathy.

      Arianna

      From: Elizabeth Dowling <ejdowling@...>
      To: KWChoir@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, February 1, 2013 12:23 AM
      Subject: Re: [KWChoir] Re: What are you singing?

      My news isn't so great: my husband is in Hospice, so while I hope that
      the doctor is wrong, I am just thinking of a few simple music pieces
      that will do. My sister is the choir director at her church, so if I
      can't do it, she can do any of the music. Both my sister and I tend to
      prefer traditional Medieval pieces; I'm thinking of a chant "In
      Paradiso" etc. Nothing too difficult at this time. I would also use
      some of the translations my husband did from Latin to English; music
      arranged by moi (not modern style music, but the original scores are lost).
      Elizabeth of Gwyntarian (Elizabeth Dowling)

    • Show all 17 messages in this topic