1968Re: [KWChoir] Re: What are you singing?

  • Elizabeth Dowling
    Jan 31, 2013
      My news isn't so great: my husband is in Hospice, so while I hope that
      the doctor is wrong, I am just thinking of a few simple music pieces
      that will do. My sister is the choir director at her church, so if I
      can't do it, she can do any of the music. Both my sister and I tend to
      prefer traditional Medieval pieces; I'm thinking of a chant "In
      Paradiso" etc. Nothing too difficult at this time. I would also use
      some of the translations my husband did from Latin to English; music
      arranged by moi (not modern style music, but the original scores are lost).
      Elizabeth of Gwyntarian (Elizabeth Dowling)
    • Show all 17 messages in this topic