1964Re: [KWChoir] Re: What are you singing?

    Jan 30, 2013
      Very cool. OP reminds me of the way the character Hagrid talked in the Harry Potter movies. :-)

      BTW, I have been thinking about you and hoping your job situation has improved so we might see you at Pennsic again some time.

      From: "corun@..." <corun@...>
      To: KWChoir@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2013 12:09 PM
      Subject: Re: [KWChoir] Re: What are you singing?

      Yes, these are the people doing that research. It's really fascinating study.

      The big thing Crystal points out is that during Shakespeare's time etymology was becoming standardized, but the bottom line is that people wrote how they spoke. Which is why he delved into the folios directly.

    • Show all 17 messages in this topic