1944Happy New Year, Singers!!

  • jonisyngs
    Dec 31, 2012
      A healthy and Happy New Year to all of our KWChoir members. Soon, news will be available to me regarding KWC rehearsal schedules for Pennsic 42. I have been pondering literature choices, and would like to announce that one of our pieces will be Sicut Cervus by Palestrina.

      I have not found the "perfect" Youtube video with the tempo and key (A-flat) and pronunciation for Sicut Cervus that I prefer, so I'll post a series of videos in another email specifically outlining the present plan. I believe that archives are being cleared out so I can begin posting recordings of learning tracks.

      So Cailin and I will be posting a repertoire list soon. Until then, stay warm (those of you enjoying the pretty snow!) and start making some happy Pennsic plans!!

      Musically Yours in Service,
      Siiri Toivosdotter
      (mka Jo-Ann Sheffer)
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic