194Re: [KWChoir] Re: schedules / music

    Jun 1, 2005
      Gee, Richard, thanks a lot for "outing" me! :-S Yeah, I play recorder,
      or at least I used to, and I do have a tenor, soprano, and alto though
      it's been so long since I've played alto I'm sure I've forgotten my F
      fingerings. If you're short of players I might be able to participate.

      My primary issue would be scheduling rehearsals around child care.
      Since the 4-6 pm choir practices don't conflict with battles, my
      husband and I can juggle the kids reasonably well, but at other times
      I'd have to bring them with me (and probably let them bring the
      normally-forbidden Gameboys) or find someone else to watch them.

      Arianna

      --- Tom Pellitieri <tpellitieri@...> wrote:
      > --- maria daggett <erlannordenskald@y...> wrote:
      >
      > > I am including some recorder / vocal things and will
      > > be doing separate recorder sessions for any one
      > > interested or if you know someone.
      >
      > I know I'm not the only recorder player on this list (Hi, Arianna!),
      > but you can certainly add me to those interested (at least for the
      > pieces that don't need vocal tenors). I can play bass, alto, soprano
      > or sopranino (no tenor recorder, sorry).
      >
      > --Richard Tyler of Swiftwater

      Discover Yahoo!