1937Re: music arrangement question

  • scadianbluemusician
    Sep 16, 2012
      A rainy afternoon can be a dangerous time for a curious mind - this all started out as a search for a (free) look at the orchestration of Ravel's Bolero...

      Sheetmusicplus.com was one music company I'd stumbled across. they had a bunch of music (to buy) when SAB and renaissance were used as search criteria. I don't know how many of them were modern arrangements, though. en.scorser linked to a Dutch site with a (free) de Lassus piece written in SAB clefs- In short I don't envy you. there's a lot to dig through and decide on. Happy Hunting, Sapphira

      --- In KWChoir@yahoogroups.com, "jonisyngs@..." <JoniSyngs@...> wrote:

      > Hello Saphira!
      >
      > I'm still working on my repertoire list, and some of the pieces I am considering are three-part. That is indeed a concern. Thank you for bringing it up!
      >
      > Siri
      >
      > From my Android phone on T-Mobile. The first nationwide 4G network.

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic