      From my Android phone on T-Mobile. The first nationwide 4G network.

      ----- Reply message -----
      From: "scadianbluemusician" <blue_white_figleaf@...>
      To: <KWChoir@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [KWChoir] music arrangement question
      Date: Sat, Sep 15, 2012 9:47 pm

      Just curious, but has the KW Choir (or any other groups out there) ever performed music arranged for SAB rather than SATB? The unfortunate lack of male voices seems to be a chronic problem, leading to treble heavy performances. Then the male voices are further diluted by the standard tenor/bass split. I wondered if anyone had ever done SAB arrangement and whether it worked to help the balance. Thanks, Sapphira

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic