1886RE: [KWChoir] Pennsic 41 KWC registrations and other info

  • Krege, Barbara B
    Jul 12, 2012

      Here is the URL for the Pennsic 41 yahoo group, where you can join.  Barbara

      From: KWChoir@yahoogroups.com [KWChoir@yahoogroups.com] on behalf of Dave [dsrubin2004@...]
      Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2012 1:53 PM
      To: KWChoir@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [KWChoir] Pennsic 41 KWC registrations and other info

      Current count:

      13 sopranos (8 1sts, 5 2nds)
      13 altos
      7 tenors
      2 basses

      As you can imagine, if you CAN sing a lower part (especially tenor to bass, and then alto to tenor) I will ask you to do that.

      And if you know of a singer coming to the war that can sing one of the lower parts but is not planning to sing with us, please do some friendly 'arm twisting'. The ability to read music is not a requirement, nor is 100% rehearsal attendance (if there are good reasons to miss one or two).

      And for those of you planning on singing with us but haven't yet registered - please do so ASAP so I can get an idea of where we stand.

      I just sent an email to all of the people I received a registration from (except the one or two people who didn't include emails). If you think you registered but didn't get anything from me - you might try registering again.

      Finally - I am working on finishing and posting SUNG learning tracks. I had to create a new group due to space limitations, so join KWChoir41 to download those mp3s. Some are up now and they will be going up gradually as I finish them.

      Thanks, and see you all in a few weeks!

      Robyn Solarius/Dave Rubin

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic