1870Re: Music

  • Dave Rubin
    Jun 4, 2012
      Hi folks. Sorry for the long silence - I just surfaced from a heavily overbooked Spring. But now all attention turns towards Pennsic!!

      The rehearsal and concert schedule was locked down a while ago and published in this forum.

      Watch for the registration link to go live as soon as I can get the Pennsic web people the correct information.

      And I'll start putting music up ASAP - including sheet music, midi files, and MP3s as soon as I can get those done.

      Thanks for your patience and let's make this another GREAT Pennsic Choir year,

      Robyn
    • Show all 28 messages in this topic