1856Paging June W-G...

  • Susan Kell
    May 9, 2012
      Sorry for the interruption, everyone!

      June -- please see if my messages are being intercepted by a spam filter or
      something. I messaged you a few weeks ago about your CD's, and received no
      reply. Then I replied to your message last week, but I suspect you have not
      received it. It feels like my e-mail is on your blacklist or something. I
      shipped your CD's in January, and just received them back "Return To Sender"
      at the end of April! Need to know how to get them to you...

      Thanks,
      Ygraine

      Susan Kell
      Owner & Designer