      From: Susan Kell <susan@...>
      To: KWChoir@yahoogroups.com
      Cc: richie@...
      Sent: Wednesday, January 4, 2012 1:38 PM
      Subject: [KWChoir] 2011 CD is READY!

      Hi all  -

      I am delighted (though embarrassed) to say that the Pennsic 40 CD is FINALLY ready!
      If you would like to order a copy, you can do so at this link: http://www.bardwire.com/kwc-pennsic40.htm

      The previous two CD's are still available at:
      http://www.bardwire.com/kwc-pennsic38.htm
      http://www.bardwire.com/kwc-pennsic39.htm

      If you want a mix of years, I believe you can order off each page and they will all dump into one PayPal "shopping cart" -- just "check out" once for everything, NOT off each year's page -- so you are not over-charged for shipping.

      For anyone in the East attending Birka (Jan.27 & 28 in NH) or K&Q Fencing Champs (Feb.4 in MA), you can get CD's from me in person and save shipping -- just send me an e-mail to request the CD's you want.

      PRE-ORDERED CD's will go out in tomorrow's mail as follows:
      1KWC 2011 - Chivers
      5KWC 2011 - Clark
      1KWC 2010 - Clark
      1KWC 2009 - Clark