1792Re: [KWChoir] KWDMS 9

    Oct 17 5:09 AM
      I received an event announcement / call for teachers on this a few weeks ago, but I have to admit that I was put off by the autocrats' request that all music classes relate to dancing.

      Erlan, have you spoken to the autocrats about your class ideas? If they are willing to support non-dance-related music, I'd certainly consider teaching there.

      From: Erlandr Nordenskald <erlannordenskald@...>
      To: KWChoir@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, October 16, 2011 10:43 PM
      Subject: [KWChoir] KWDMS 9

      I am thinking ahead to June. Any thoughts?
      Maybe a singing session... read through and sing.. like singing at Noon.
      Perhaps a recorder reading session?????

      what about a conducting workshop?

      this might be a neat place to test out a Pennsic class....

      just thinking ahead...

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic