      From: Olivia <olivia.deborough@...>
      To: KWChoir@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thu, August 25, 2011 8:26:34 PM
      Subject: [KWChoir] Re: Pennsic 41 :-)

      I had forgotten how great it is to sing with a group. Thank you to everyone reminding me how much enjoyment comes from a great group of singers!

      To the topic of rehearsals, I agree with what previous posts have said that condensing rehearsals could be very taxing on a voice that is not trained for that kind of use. With schedule, I personally am very flexible. My only concern with early rehearsals is that an untrained voice that is not warm could be seriously damaged.

      On another note, I think if it's possible to have the mp3's with the words *and* music, it would also make rehearsals run more smoothly as there would be no question of what words go where.

      -Olivia

    • Show all 18 messages in this topic