      From: morgann <morgysworld92@...>
      To: <KWChoir@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Monday, August 1, 2011 1:30:13 AM GMT-0000
      Subject: [KWChoir] Re: Voice parts as of today

      I just looked at the list and my name is not on it, I just wanted to double check. I can sing alto or soprano, if you need alto i'm all for it! I do not have an SCA name as of yet since this is my first Pennsic and I am going as a guest. Cannot wait to sing with you all!

      Sincerely,
      Morgan Neems

      --- In KWChoir@yahoogroups.com, Susan Stoltze <susanstoltze@...> wrote:

      > Good morning!  Please be so kind as to add:
      >
      > Susanna Merrybegot, Soprano, Middle
      > Seathan MacDabibh, BASS, Middle
      >
      > See you soon!

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic