173Tempus Adest Floridum

  • harpadillo
    Apr 24, 2005
      Fellow musicians:
      I'm trying to find any decent copy of Tempus Adest Floridum from Piae Cantiones.  I'm planning to perform it at Regional A&S on the 30th, and a copy of the music would be so cool...
      I found a website in Denmark that has facsimilies, but TAF didn't seem to be part of it.
      Everyone in the world seems to reference it, but I'm having a bugger of a time trying to find it!
      Much appreciated,
      Niamh inghean Lachlainn
      (and thanks to all who helped in my previous Clef Quest.  Your help, support and information was fantastic!)

      "Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans."
      - John Lennon

      Do You Yahoo!?