      From: Jennifer Friedman <jennifer-friedman@...>
      To: KWChoir@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Fri, June 24, 2011 9:17:49 AM
      Subject: Re: [KWChoir] Re: learning files for Pennsic Choir

      I would like to chime in and say that Anonney's technique is really similar to what I do, except I tend to do individual parts alone (I copy a line from the piece, open a new file, paste it in, export to MIDI) because that's what I've been asked for in the past. Noteworthy Composer is the best value in music, in my opinion, and I've had it for maybe 15 years; besides being a terrific music product for a fraction of what you'd pay for a professional suite like Finale, when you pay for it, you get free upgrades forever.  . . .

      Converting: I have not had to convert files from MIDI to mp3, but a cursory Google search on "midi to mp3" brings up lots of software and help sites to do this.
       . . .

      Happy browsing,

      Eliane
        . . .