      From: Maria Eskinazi <daggett42@...>
      Subject: [KWChoir] Re: registration link
      To: "KWChoir@yahoogroups.com" <KWChoir@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Saturday, June 11, 2011, 11:17 AM

      OK. I registered myself. Did not get anything redirecting me, but my registration did not come through.
      Sent this information to the Pennsic Web Mistress.  Should be resolved today.
      Everyone, please be patient.
      I am sure all the registration glitches will get solved, if you're worried, please DON't.  You will NOT be turned away.

      Give it a few days and if it's still not working for you.. send the information straight to me..

      I will be assiging Sop 1/2 parts as the registration comes in.  Please let me know if you have a preference!

      Remember, If you bring me a tenor or bass you will get PAID by the Erlan Mercenary Guild.