      Sent: Friday, June 10, 2011 3:19 PM
      Subject: Re: [KWChoir] Pennsic and stuff

      I've tried twice to use the online form on the Pennsic site to submit my Known World Choir registration, once at work and once at home. Once I click "submit form", I get a page stating "The page you are looking for cannot be found. Please visit Pennsicwar.org for this year's Pennsic War pages."

      Erlan, did you get either of my signups? I.e., is this a non-functioning form, or did the webminister just forget to provide a helpful "Yes, it worked!" confirmation page? (I didn't get an e-mail confirmation either, so I suspect the former.)

      Eliane

      Eliane Halevy, OL