167Alto Clef

  • scarlets1@aol.com
    Apr 8, 2005
      I have a friend in the Barony of Twin Moons, Atenveldt, who is an excellent bone carver.  If he had a picture, I'm sure he could make one for you, too.  I have no idea of price.  It depends on what type of bone.  I'll have to get back to you about what his website is called.  I can't for the life of me remember.  His work is beautiful.

      I am ashamed to admit that I have "done" music all my life.  Piano, flute, tenor and baritone sax, recorder, theory, and voice lessons.  Been in choirs, "etc., etc., etc." (to quote Rodgers and Hammerstein  in The King and I).  And yet I never knew an alto or C clef existed.  I am embarrassed.  Thank you for teaching me something new.

      Amy Marie
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic