      Date I will arrive: Aug 3 afternoon or early evening

      From: Erlandr Nordenskald <erlannordenskald@...>
      To: KWChoir@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thu, June 2, 2011 8:16:01 PM
      Subject: [KWChoir] Re: Music

      OK.. the links for the Pennsicwar.org site are not up yet... I have let the webmistress know...
      for now, you can just continue to send your registrations to me..

      Your name, a contact e mail or phone for you..
      your prefered voice part and the date you will arrive at war...
      (so I don't go nuts if you're not there for the first few rehearsals)

      Thanks