      From: Margrett Norwoode <mistressmargrett@...>
      To: KWChoir@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thu, February 17, 2011 9:59:10 AM
      Subject: [KWChoir] Dona Nobis Pacem

      Does anyone on the list have documentation that Dona Nobis Pacem is actually period? My vocal group Court & Country wanted to do it back in 2009 but we could not find good documentation for it.

      Here is a discussion we found on the subject online:

      http://www.mudcat.org/thread.cfm?threadid=76840

      And when checking on the Josquin mass mentioned in the discussion, I found at least one SATB version of sheet music for his mass, but do not see that the music resembles the traditional round in any way.

      If some one here knows something I don't about the song, I would love to be able to do the song in my group.

      Thanks,
      Margrett