1602Re: [KWChoir] The Top Ten Songs

  • Sharon Neeman
    Feb 17, 2011
      On Thu, Feb 17, 2011 at 5:07 PM, <corun@...> wrote:

      Theresa wrote:

      >Let us not forget the one Every High School teaches, Now is the Month of
      >Maying. For fun, the Markland Medieval Mercenary Madrigalia filked it. It
      >is very funny.

      Recently Clan Cambion sang a variation of Sumer Is A-cumin In at an event.

      Winter is a-cumin in (sing God Damn!)

      Ezra Pound wrote that!

      Winter is icumen in,
      Lhude sing Goddamm,
      Raineth drop and staineth slop,
      And how the wind doth ramm!
      Sing: Goddamm.
      Skiddeth bus and sloppeth us,
      An ague hath my ham.
      Freezeth river, turneth liver,
      Damm you; Sing: Goddamm.
      Goddamm, Goddamm, 'tis why I am, Goddamm,
      So 'gainst the winter's balm.
      Sing goddamm, damm, sing goddamm,
      Sing goddamm, sing goddamm, DAMM!

      Sharon

      --
      "I am only one; but still I am one.
      I cannot do everything, but still I can do something.

    • Show all 25 messages in this topic