158Re: [KWChoir] Re: Estrella Known World Choir

    Feb 22, 2005
      Congratulations, Master Lazarus and all of the brave and hardy KWC
      singers at Estrella! I wish I could have been there to hear it. My
      sympathies on the rain - after last Pennsic, those of us on the eastern
      side of the country can relate.

      Arianna of Wynthrope
      Barony-Marche of the Debateable Lands
      Kingdom of AEthelmearc