      From: Karen Kasper <arianna_wyn@...>
      To: KWChoir@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Mon, February 7, 2011 3:23:01 PM
      Subject: Re: [KWChoir] KWDS

      I would love to go too, but it's really not in the cards for me this year.

      I got the Pennsic 39 KWC CD last week and have been enjoying listening to it. Thanks to Li Kung Lo for his artful addition of reverb. You'd have thought we were in a cathedral instead of a tent! Lovely.

      --- On Mon, 2/7/11, Maria Eskinazi <daggett42@...> wrote:
      Hi, Erlan here. currently, its my plan to attend this event in Indianna. While I haven't registered or made travel arrangements or lodgin arrangements, I planned on going this year because it's right after my job finishes and I think it would be fun.

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic