      From: Maria Eskinazi <daggett42@...>
      To: KWChoir@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Mon, February 7, 2011 3:12:57 PM
      Subject: [KWChoir] KWDS

      Hi, Erlan here. currently, its my plan to attend this event in Indianna. While I haven't registered or made travel arrangements or lodgin arrangements, I planned on going this year because it's right after my job finishes and I think it would be fun.
         So, should folks be in attendance and would like to do this I would be there to either lead, sing or heard cats, which ever works. :)
      erlan
      PS... have you HEARD the CD yet... it is AWESOME...

      I am SO PROUD....

      Love is enternal

      G. Scott Eskinazi 1967-2009

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic