      From: Abbie <rienan@...>
      To: KWChoir@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tue, October 12, 2010 11:22:11 AM
      Subject: [KWChoir] A challenge has come to me

      Hi guys!

      I have recently been challenged to do some research into a musical area I'm not familiar with. I thought I'd share, because it's fun!

      Does anyone have any resources for Viking or Viking-esk music? I know they were primarily aural, and I've found a few websites with very little information. Can anyone help?

      Thanks,

      Abbie

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic