152Re: Has anyone else had trouble printing the PDFs?

  • Merrin Davidson
    Feb 10, 2005
      I was able to get the music to print, but I can't seem to make the
      midis work. Jehanne, maybe between the two of us we have the whole
      thing <grin> I could fax the sheets to you. Too bad we aren't in
      proximity to practice together before I head to Arizona on Tuesday.

      Looking forward to meeting all of you, even if I'm not completely
      familiar with the music yet,

      Na'arah bat Avraham

      --- In KWChoir@yahoogroups.com, "DON HARRINGTON"
      <donharrington@m...> wrote:
      > That's part of the challenge; you're supposed to rewrite them in
      neumes.

      > Seriously, I don't know why you're having trouble with them, but I
      can do a couple of things for you - I could export them to graphics
      files which might print more easily on your machine, for instance.
      Some of these I took straight from the Public Domain Choral Library
      site and they worked for me - but there are so many possible
      combinations of software and hardware these days, that doesn't mean
      anything really.

      > Also, is anybody else having problems?
      >
      > Don Harrington
      > Lazarus Artifex