      From: Diane K. Hauer <dkhauer@...>
      To: KWChoir@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tue, October 12, 2010 10:00:48 AM
      Subject: Re: [KWChoir] Matona Mia Cara, CD and video

       I would be happy if someone just posted the phrases to this list. I dont care about timing or what have you.
      I wasnt able to read them at pennsic. (back row, not able to read and sing different things at the same time, etc...)

      Svan

      Never take away anyone's hope. That may be all they have.

      If I can stop one heart from breaking
      I will not live in vain,
      If I can ease one life the aching or cool one pain,
      or help one fainting robin unto his nest again
      I shall not live in vain. (Emily Dickinson)