      From: wodeford
      Sent: Thursday, February 10, 2005 4:40 PM
      Subject: [KWChoir] Has anyone else had trouble printing the PDFs?

      For reasons known only to the computer gods, I've just tried to print
      out the files for Estrella and all I get are staffs, lyrics and
      vertical lines where the notes should be.

      Hints on how to fix this greatly appreciated. I would prefer not to
      have to draw the notes in by hand if I don't have to.

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic