149Re: [KWChoir] Re: Has anyone else had trouble printing the PDFs?

  • L Joseph
    Feb 10, 2005
      --- Ealasaid nic Suibhne <ealasaid@...> wrote:

      > I just printed "Tanzen und Springen" and it printed
      > out correctly.
      > It looked strange on my monitor, but printed cleanly
      > and clearly. I
      > could not get the zipped file to unzip, though.
      >
      > I'm using Acrobat Reader 5.0. Do you have an
      > earlier version,
      > perhaps?
      I've got Acrobat Reader 6.0. I'm using Netscape
      Navigator, because Explorer has been having issues
      lately. I even went to the original website where many
      of these came from and tried printing from there, but
      no go.

      Jehanne

      =====
      Fiat simii.