148Re: Has anyone else had trouble printing the PDFs?

  • Ealasaid nic Suibhne
    Feb 10, 2005
      --- In KWChoir@yahoogroups.com, "wodeford" <wodeford@y...> wrote:
      > For reasons known only to the computer gods, I've just tried to
      > out the files for Estrella and all I get are staffs, lyrics and
      > vertical lines where the notes should be.
      > Hints on how to fix this greatly appreciated. I would prefer not to
      > have to draw the notes in by hand if I don't have to.
      > Jehanne

      I just printed "Tanzen und Springen" and it printed out correctly.
      It looked strange on my monitor, but printed cleanly and clearly. I
      could not get the zipped file to unzip, though.

      I'm using Acrobat Reader 5.0. Do you have an earlier version,

      An Atenveldt Alto

      In case anyone doesn't know, you can get a free reader at:

      the icon is half way down the "page".
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic