1476Re: [KWChoir] KWC update

    Jul 30 12:09 PM
      Eliane,

      You have subtitles for Matona? That is just... brilliant!

      Why didn't I ever think of that?!

      I'm soooo stealing the idea the next time my barony choir does Matona (if you don't mind...). Hee-hee!

      Arianna

      --- On Fri, 7/30/10, Jennifer Friedman <jennifer-friedman@...> wrote:
      In related news, I've just received word that a) we have permission to use the "Matona Mia Cara" subtitles, and b) the owner of the subtitle cards may even know where they are so I can get them from him this weekend (he and his Lady are in the midst of a move across town, you know how these things go). If he can find them, I will bring them to War and we will have some extra giggles during "Matona"!

      Eliane

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic