144Introduction

  • wodeford
    Feb 9, 2005
      Jehanne de Wodeford checking in from the West Kingdom. (Hi, Na'arah!)

      I'm probably best described as an alto with a good reach in either
      direction. Having won a bet by singing "Lonesome Valley" from the "O
      Brother Where Art Thou" soundtrack in my "basement range," I know I
      bottom out on a D. If warmed up, I have a G up top, so I can pretty
      much go wherever I'm needed.

      I was the "stunt tenor" for my old choir back east, but right now I
      live too far to make it to practices with any of the groups here in
      the West, so I've been jonesing for some part singing.

      Looking forward to meeting folks at Estrella.

      Jehanne
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic