1432Re: [KWChoir] Update - new MP3 is up

  • Michael Kalinowski
    Jul 15, 2010
      I'm not sure if you already grouped me in the Bass section but I'm quite happy to sing Bass.

      *Finally got everything confirmed and will be there from Day 1 officially now through the end and definitely looking forward to singing with the KWC :-)

      Mike K.

      On Thu, Jul 15, 2010 at 6:26 PM, dsrubin2004 <dsrubin2004@...> wrote:

      "Il est bel et bon" MP3s are now posted at: sites.google.com/site/kwchoir2010

      Go to the Learning tracks page and the "Il est bel et bon" subpage..

      Current count of registrations is:

      Sop - 15
      Alto - 9
      Tenor - 7
      Bass - 5

      These are all first choices. Soooooooo - anyone willing to 'officially' move down a voice part please let me know ASAP so I can see how the balance works out.

      Keep recruiting - the more the merrier!

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic