      From: "Erlandr Nordenskald" <erlannordenskald@...>
      To: KWChoir@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [KWChoir] Re    :O Magnum
      Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 12:27:58 -0000

      I think that because Arianna Morgan did O Magnum 3 years ago, I did O Quam Glorioso for the "christmas in august" program 2 years ago... but honestly I can't remember.
      It makes me happy to see so much chatter about music on the list... and getting ready for this year's Choir Concert.

      I will be there.. and rumor has it that I may jump in and do one selection... no formal plans have been made as of yet.

      Penny Stock Jumping 2000%