1380Re: [KWChoir] Re: Pennsic Choir - Pennsic 39

  • Jazzerat Jazzerat
    Apr 10, 2010
      Our madrigal choir did Fire Fire one year ( I was with them for three years).  It's a GREAT song!  Loved it!  I'd definitely recommend it as it is fun to perform and at least equally fun to listen to.

      From: Jane Murphy <leoasc@...>
      To: KWChoir@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sun, 11 April, 2010 6:27:27 AM
      Subject: Re: [KWChoir] Re: Pennsic Choir - Pennsic 39

      <Hmmm. Just did "Fire, Fire" in a concert with the University of Illinois at Springfield Chorus last night.

      I don't suppose that's the one you're considering? I already know the Bass line. ;-)

      I just learned "Fire, Fire" for a local chorus and suspect this piece may be dropped from the too-lengthy program before we can perform it. I would be glad if it were chosen for Pennsic.

    • Show all 16 messages in this topic