1375Pennsic Choir - Pennsic 39

  • dsrubin2004
    Apr 1, 2010
      Hi Folks!

      I wanted to introduce myself as the director for Pennsic Choir this year - I MUST stop missing meetings where they 'volunteer' me!

      I am Master Robyn Solarius (mka Dave Rubin) currently of the Middle Kingdom. Some of you might remember me as a long-time Ansteorran who played lots of dance music and organized/directed various madrigal groups. I sang in the Pennsic Choir last year as well as a few times back in the 90's.

      A couple of starting things, then more as I get my feet under me:

      - We will be doing things very similar to last year as it seemed to work well (and thanks to Mistress Arianna for all of her help so far)

      - Concert Thursday night the 12th - most likely again at 6:00

      - Rehearsals will be in the Performing Arts Pavilion. Current thinking is daily from 3-5 starting the Thursday of the first week. I am scheduling the Pavilion from 2-5 in case we need extra time for things like sectionals, so don't panic thinking that I am asking for 3 hour rehearsals

      - I am starting to choose music ASAP! More as I figure that part out

      Any questions or comments, please feel free..

      Looking forward to another great Pensic Choir!

      Robyn/Dave
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic