1372RE: [KWChoir] Reminder about Singing at Gulf Wars, with Additional Information

  • L. Melissent Jaquelinne la Chanteresse
    Feb 24, 2010

      I look forward to meeting all of you!  Since I don’t get to go to Pennsic, I’m quite anticipatory of the opportunity to sing with you, albeit in a less formal setting.

      With fondness and

      Vôtre, en service au Rêve et à la chanson,

      Melissent

      Mademoiselle Melissent Jaquelinne la Chanteresse
      Bardd Teulu of the House of Glen Meara
      http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0716261/

      Quand les mots manquent, la musique parle.

      As an artist I come to sing, but as a citizen, I will always speak for peace, and no one can silence me in this. – Paul Robeson

      On Tue, Feb 23, 2010 at 9:26 AM, ChrisM <c.mortika@...> wrote:

      Good gentles,

      This is a reminder that there will be casual "Noontime Singing" at Gulf Wars this year. The A&S squadron has generously offered us the Sable and Gules" theatre stage, within hearing distance of the food court, every day Monday through Friday, from noon till 1:30, rain or shine.

      If you're planning to attend Gulf Wars, know that you are good and welcome to come by and sing, on such days and at such times as please you. We'll have sheet music available there, and we'll be teaching the parts.

      --Christian d'Hiver
      (camping with Calontir)

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic