1371Re: [KWChoir] Reminder about Singing at Gulf Wars, with Additional Information

  • Alesone Lesley
    Feb 24 12:44 PM
      Sounds wonderful! Can't wait to see everyone.  I will try to sneak away from Chirurgeon Point as often as possible during the week (I will also try to drag - I mean escort - my husband over also to lend his lovely voice.

      Alesone Lesley
      Ansteorra

      On Tue, Feb 23, 2010 at 9:26 AM, ChrisM <c.mortika@...> wrote:

      Good gentles,

      This is a reminder that there will be casual "Noontime Singing" at Gulf Wars this year. The A&S squadron has generously offered us the Sable and Gules" theatre stage, within hearing distance of the food court, every day Monday through Friday, from noon till 1:30, rain or shine.

      If you're planning to attend Gulf Wars, know that you are good and welcome to come by and sing, on such days and at such times as please you. We'll have sheet music available there, and we'll be teaching the parts.

      --Christian d'Hiver
      (camping with Calontir)

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic